DC International School inspires inquiring, engaged, knowledgeable and caring secondary students who are multi-lingual, culturally competent, and committed to proactively creating a socially just and sustainable world.
Working together, the leadership, faculty, students and families of DCI will achieve our mission by:
- Respecting and celebrating our collective diversity and individual gifts and talents
- Striving to embody the personal and social justice attributes described in the the IB Learner Profile
- Engaging in teaching and learning towards becoming an authorized IB World School
- Demonstrating mastery of the ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- Incorporating sustainable practices into our education and our lives